欢迎浏览本站所有帖子
您当前位置:首页 > 石材论坛 > feiyu-073的blog的个人空间 > [石用外贸英语]外贸订单英语会话实例(二)

[石用外贸英语]外贸订单英语会话实例(二)

作者:feiyu-073    发表时间:2008-9-24 8:56:00    点击:664    评论:0

   A: And the number? 电话号码呢?


   B: 021-64358796


   A: OK. You’ll be hearing from Mr. Bush later in the morning then, Mr. Smith.好的,Smith先生,早上晚些时候,你会收到Bush先生的电话。


   B: Thank you for your help. Good-bye. 谢谢你的帮助,再见。


   A: You are welcome. Good-bye. 别客气,再见。


   A: Madison Industries. This is Cathy Winer speaking. Can I help you? Madison工业,我是Cathy Winer, 我能帮您吗?


   B: Good afternoon. Could you connect this call with Mr. Black, please? 下午好,麻烦你接到Black先生,好吗?


   A: May I know who’s calling? 请问您是哪位?


   B: This is Mary Fox of A.B.C. Computer Co…I’m calling on behalf of Mr. Tom Backer, the general manager of our company. 这里是A.B.C电脑公司的Mary Fox. 我是替我们公司总经理Tom Backer先生打电话。


   A: I am sorry, Ms. Fox. Mr. Black is now in a meeting. May I have your number and ask him to call back later?
   对不起,Fox小姐。Black先生正在开会,请告诉我你的电话号码,我会让他给你打电话的,好吗?


   B: I’m afraid Mr. Baker would like to speak to Mr. Black right now. He has got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay.
   我想Baker先生想现在和Black先生说话,他有紧急事情与Black先生商量,不能拖延。


   A: OK. Then, would you please hold the line? (one minute later) 好的,请你别挂机。(一分钟后)


   Ms. Fox, the line is through. Mr. Black is ready to answer the call. Go ahead. Fox小姐,电话接通了,Black先生可以和你通话了,请吧。
 
   B: Thank you for your kind assistance, Ms. Winer 非常感谢你的善意帮助,Winer小姐。


   A: You are welcome. 别客气。
 
   A: Good morning. NTT Co… 早上好,NTT公司。


   B: Hello. May I speak to Mr. Ira Black, head of the Export Section, please? 你好,可以和出口部负责人Ira Black先生通话吗?


   A: I’m sorry. Mr. Black has just gone out. May I ask who’s calling? 对不起,Black先生刚出去。可以问一下您是哪位吗?


   B: This is John Carter from Ace Consultant. Would you please tell me when I could get a hold of him? 我是Ace咨询公司的John Carter. 请你告诉我什么时候能找到他。


   A: I really have no idea when Mr. Black could be available in the office. Could you call back later or would you mind leaving a message? 我真的一点都不知道Black先生什么时候会在办公室。您可以过一会儿再打来或者给他留言吗?


   B: I think it’s better for me to leave a message. But it’s important and urgent. Please make sure he gets this message. 我觉得还是留下一个口信比较好。不过这件事很要紧,请一定将留言传达给他。


   A: I see. I’m sure to pass your messages to Mr. Black. 明白了,我一定把您的留言传达给Black先生。


   B: Good. Would you mind telling him that due to some sudden changes, do not fill out any orders for NNC Corporation until further notice? It’s very important. I’ll explain later. 那就好,你可以告诉他,由于意外变化,在进一步 通知 之前,请勿给NNC公司发货。事关重大,稍后我会做出解释。


   A: Okay, let me repeat your message to see if I’ve got it all. 行。我重复一遍留言,看看是否记全了。

所有评论
  • 暂时没有关于本日志评论! 

     

最近来访
好友
  • 暂无